.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Altered Book Spring

This altered book is my homage to spring and Easter time. I could only finish it right now. I have been going and coming from hospital since January it make very difficult doing art in a regular basis as I always did before. For example, my Valentine’s book is being finish yet. Today I arrived from hospital after complications with chemotherapy. I feeling a little better now and decided to publish this altered art piece.



















Click Here to see this artwork at eBay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lynn said...

Vera, I love you spring book. Your art is just as beautiful as ever!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful and wonderfully illustrated!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home